- Cherish your High School Memories forever! Our Yearbook page includes important details and deadlines. ORDER YOUR YEARBOOK: The 2019-2020 Yearbook will be available for purchase beginning May 25, 2019. The cost is $65, but will increase after December 20, so order early! Visit yearbookforever.com to order.
- SUBMIT PHOTOS: If you would like to submit photos for consideration for the 2019-2020 yearbook, please email them with the full names of those in the photo and a brief caption to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Senior Ads for the Class of 2020 will be available for purchase beginning May 25, 2019. The cost for a full page ad is $150, and $100 for a half page ad. The deadline to purchase Senior Ads is Wednesday, January 15, 2020, and ads will NOT be accepted after that date. Visit yearbookforever.com to purchase and upload or design your ad. Remember to avoid: cleavage, midriff, guns, gang or hand signs, or anything related to an alcohol, tobacco or marijuana product in your photo. Bare bottomed baby photos may not be included in ads.
- Senior Photos may be submitted to the following email: email@example.com Photos are due by Monday, December 9, 2019, and photos will NOT be accepted after that date. Remember to avoid: cleavage, midriff, guns, gang or hand signs, or anything related to an alcohol, tobacco or marijuana product in your photo.
- Senior Quotes should be submitted to the same email as senior photos. Quotes are also due by Monday, December 9, 2019, without exception. SUBMIT EARLY in case your quote is rejected so you have time to revise it! Please adhere to the following guidelines regarding senior quotes, or your quote will NOT be included: Your quote must have an author or be labeled “anonymous”. The author must be accurate – please confirm your quote’s validity BEFORE submitting or it may not be included. Quotes must be no more than 140 characters to fit on the page. Quotes must be in English and should avoid slang if possible. Quotes may not use explicit language, be derogatory or offensive, or reference guns, gangs, drugs, alcohol, or tobacco. Please check your email after you submit, as we may reply if we have questions or if your quote does not meet the above requirements.