2020-21 EAGLE RIVER HIGH FALL SPORTS AND ACTIVITES
*** ALL START DATES ARE TENTATIVE THIS YEAR***
Welcome back to another full year of Wolves’ sports!
All fall sport sign-ups will be done online, through Planeths.com and parent connect.
Please call or email Mrs. Love if you are having issues. Please make sure to check the website for all necessary paperwork, fees, and information on sports physicals. The only way to sign up for sports or activities in person is to schedule an appointment. Also sports or activities that start later, sign ups start two weeks before the start of the season, which is listed below. https://www.asdk12.org/domain/1918
Sport/Activity Practice Begins
CC Running Aug. 17
Football Aug. 17
FB Cheer Aug. 17
Tennis Aug. 17
Flag Football Aug. 17
Gymnastics Aug. 17
Swim/Dive Sept. 3
Volleyball Aug. 17
Riflery September 9
Bowling September 28
Wrestling September 30
DDF September 25
ESports- Fall September 21
To Register for a Sport:
- Students and parents can now register for High School sports and activities using the online system, Planteths.com. The sports and activities registration process is done once per school year, please see the process below.
Students initiate the registsration process:
Students go to planeths.com
· Click Sign-up to create your account- use student phone number or email address
· Click Link Account and enter your parent/guardian mobile number or email
· Parents will receive a link to create an account via text or email
· Students and parent/guardian both, must digitally sign each form at the bottom of the page on the arbiter account.
Student’s text S42232 to 69274
- Follow the URL provided in the text response to create your account
- Click Link Account and enter your parent’s mobile number or email
- Parents will receive a link to create an account via text or email
- Students and parents both, must digitally sign each form at the bottom of the page on the arbiter account.
Forms to be signed are Play for Keeps Acknowledgement, Parent/Guardian Consents, Parent Consent Educational Records Release, Activities Participation form, ASD Health History Form, then upload both sides of a current physical.
Please note some carriers may not support short code text including GCI and Straight Talk. Please visit planeths.com to begin the registration process.
Both parents and students must log in to sign and submit the Athletic Forms listed online. Online payment of fees can be made using the Parent Connect student information system.
Pay all activity feels trough Parent Connect
$193/activity – tennis, cross country running, cheerleading, track and field, drama debate/forensics, E-sports
$204/activity – flag football, volleyball, cross country skiing, football, wrestling, basketball, rifle, soccer
$215/activity – gymnastics, swim/dive, hockey
The activity fees are required unless:
- A student applies for and receives a fee waiver based on hardship through the school activity office
- A family meets the $390 cap for middle or high school activity fees.
- Athletes must be enrolled in at least 5 ASD classes to participate in sports
- 4th qtr/2nd sem. grades will be verified for: 2.0 GPA minimum & 5 classes passed. If you are a student who is homeschooled it is your responsibility to bring in your official transcript and official class schedule.
- Seniors who are on track to graduate (have at least 17.5 credits) may enroll in 4 classes and still be eligible.
You must complete the eligibility process with the Activities Office before you are allowed to begin practice with any team. Once all forms have been completed and fees paid, please email Mrs. Love @ email@example.com with the student’s name and copy of payment receipt to finish the process.
For more information, call or email:
ERHS Administrative Activities Assistant